I'm back with a new monthly subscription box - this one with a slightly different twist!
So here's what my September box included:
- LaTortilla white whole wheat mini soft wraps (8 count)
- Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn (0.5 oz) - sea salt flavor
- Funky Monkey Carnaval Mix freeze-dried fruit (0.42 oz)
- Happy Squeeze organic yogurt in super strawberry (3.5 oz)
- Somersaults in cinnamon crunch (1 oz)
- NatureMade VitaMelts multivitamins in tropical fruit flavor (40 tablets)
- Pacific Natural Foods hazelnut chocolate drink (8 fl oz)
- Nonni's THINaddictives (2 cookies)
- Pearls Black Pitted Olives To-Go (4 1.2 oz cups)
This is not my first Bestowed box (I subscribed in August and loved that box) and I can't wait to see more. They're new and still very young (I've spotted some typos in the inserts) but I think this one is worth exploring if you're trying to get healthier or are just a foodie who likes mail!
Bestowed monthly price: $19.00
If you try it out, let me know what you think!
Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money. I am not affiliated with Bestowed... I am only a fan. I am not being paid to review and all thoughts are my own.