Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall girly look with a touch of masculinity

Fall girly look with a touch of masculinity



Denim top
chicnova.com



7 for all mankind jeans
my-wardrobe.com




Jada
kabiri.co.uk



As fall is getting kicked into high gear, I'm becoming more and more obsessed with fashion!  We're trying to renovate our kitchen, so I'm trying my best to pinch pennies, but we'll see how long that lasts.  One trend I'm loving this season is the denim shirt.  At first, I thought this was pretty lame, but the idea of styling it under a girly pink sweater with some great nude heels and dark skinny jeans makes me really like it.  I think the little black earrings (which I can guarantee you I will never be able to afford!) add a nice little splash of formal girly-ness, which  I find myself incorporating more and more.  I like the contrast of the laid back shirt and sweater with the elegance of the earrings and heels.  And since the top is layered and a bit on the baggier side, the skinny jeans keep the outfit balanced so you don't look larger than you are.  (Just make sure your jeans are the proper size!)

I am in DIRE need of black skinny jeans or jeggings, but I haven't come across the right pair yet (at the right price).  The better brands are just so expensive.  Any suggestions?

xoxo,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!