Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Better Purple Shadows: Wet N Wild Petal Pusher


Yep, totally got another purple eyeshadow palette.  I just couldn't help myself...


I kept looking at this palette every time I went into Rite-Aid.  I seriously have an issue with purple shadows.  I'm serious.  It's an addiction.  I kept telling myself that I didn't need it.  I wouldn't wear it.  I already have the Revlon quad in Seductive and it's good enough.  Oh wait, people are talking about Petal Pusher.  They're doing tutorials.  Uh oh.

Yep, I need it.

Thank goodness for the affordability of Wet N Wild products, because I'm starting to grow quite the little collection!  So, I bit the bullet, grabbed the last one in Rite-Aid, and bounced home to play with my makeups.

This palette is great - the colors are soft and smooth, pigmented and flattering, and there are a bunch of options.  The one complaint I have is about packaging.  They put so many stickers on the darn things that once you finally get them open, there's all this sticky gunk over the lid.  Ugly.  Anyhoo, that isn't really what matters - it's all about these beautiful shadows!

The upper left brow bone color is a beautiful highlight shade, and the one next to it, which is supposed to be a brow color as well, is such a beautiful champagne shimmer color, I love putting it on my lids.  Some of the colors are matte, some shimmery, and the lower right color is a glittery charcoal.  It's all beautiful and with a good primer (like Urban Decay primer potion or Too Faced shadow insurance), they blend well and last all day.  Best purple shadows yet!

What Revlon quad?

1 comment:

  1. Wow this palette looks beautiful. I wish we could get this brand in Ireland xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!