Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment

Ulta has a couple different rewards programs, and a while back I used my last points to redeem this Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment.  Let's just say this - I'm really glad I didn't spend money on this product!

This treatment is solid, and requires you to dig your nails into the product to get it out.  You use the warmth of your hands to make it more liquid-like, then apply to dry hair.  Let it sit for however many minutes, then wash out.

I can't put my finger on the scent... something nutty, cocoa, coffee.  It doesn't smell bad, but it's a weird fragrance to be putting in your hair.  It sort of seemed like trying to scrape and melt a stale chocolate bar and put it on my head.  I did not notice a change in moisture or softness, and the whole experience was so awkward.  I recommend a different product, such as Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, which I reviewed here, something that is creamier, easier to work with, and less oily, more hydrating.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the info, I use a great product that works amazing with the hair too, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which strengthens the hair, smoothes the hair, reduces Frizz and helps prevent further damage, leaves hair healthy, shiny and resilient. I totally recommend it ! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll have to check it out. :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair loss treatment is like a chalange now a days, many people suffering from these problems but we have no many choice.I visited many hair studios in India.Finally i found my advanced hair studio india in Delhi where my hair loss problems shorted out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!