Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Good to the Last Drop: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque


Sad face.  I finished the last of my Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque.  This light and lovely-smelling conditioner was a great addition to my haircare routine.

I first picked this up at Ulta because I was looking for something to help hydrate my hair and keep it healthy.  I have very fine hair, so I need heat to help with styling, which means lots of potential for abuse and damage.  I wanted something deep conditioning that wouldn't make my hair oily or gross, and I NEVER want products that weigh it down.

I'd heard positive things about this line of products, and they smell fantastic, so I decided to give it a shot.  (Plus, I think I had a coupon.)  Although it's lightweight enough that you can probably use it after every shampoo, I only used it once or twice a week to give my hair an extra little boost.  After every rinse, my hair feels sleeker, smoother, softer.  Even at the following shampoo, I always notice how soft and smooth my hair is.

To use, you simply scoop some masque into your hand and apply throughout hair as you would normal conditioner, avoiding your roots.  It's thicker than normal, so it does tend to sit on the hair heavier while conditioning.  I like this because it means it actually stays on my hair instead of running immediately down the drain.  I like to leave the hair masque on for 4-5 minutes while I shower, then rinse it thoroughly.  I will say this - the shower floor gets pretty slick after I rinse this masque out of my hair - so be careful!

I do plan to purchase this again.  I have a different deep repair conditioner that I will use up, but after that, it's highly likely that I will go back to the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque.  It's light, effective, smells great, and reasonably priced for what it is.  Two thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. I've just bought this an love it already! Got mine at www.hairtrade.com if you were wanting to stock up on it - would recommend this website as prices are cheaper than other places and the service is great too. Here's the link to macadamia if you wanted to have a look :) http://www.hairtrade.com/macadamia-natural-oil-m-68.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!