Sunday, June 10, 2012

NOTD: Essie Bikini So Teeny


I went on a recent nail polish spree and picked up a few colors by Essie, Revlon, and Color Club.  They're all great, but I couldn't wait to try this particular shade out.  It's Bikini So Teeny by Essie.  It's the perfect shade of periwinkle blue!  The creamy formula doesn't bubble as much as a lot of my other lighter polishes do, and it only takes two coats for good opaque coverage.  Wear is fairly typical - it did chip after 24 hours, but not very much.  I normally don't wear my nails very long because I tend to be rough on them, but they're currently a bit longer than normal, so I'm still getting the hang of not being so rough on them.

I picked this up at my local Rite-Aid, but had to look at several stores before I found it.  It's part of Essie's summer 2012 line (Mojito Madness is another one this season) and it's pretty popular.  Glitter accent is OPI's Last Friday Night.

Would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!