Thursday, May 10, 2012

Target Beauty Bag: May 2012


They're back!

The Target Beauty Bag of samples is back!  A month or so ago, I caught wind of the opportunity to snatch one of these up by buying unspecified products at Target stores that would trigger a code to print on your receipt, which you could redeem online for a bag.  After a couple of weeks, Target announced that you could sign up for the bag through the Target Style Facebook page.  I signed up right away, and it finally arrived!


The Beauty Bag comes in a cute little red and purple-y cosmetics pouch, and is packed with samples to try and coupons for use in the store.  Here's what came in this season's bag:


Products are Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes makeup removing cloths (I actually use these already, but it's always nice to get some more!), Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, Nivea Extended Moisturizer lotion, Pantene Conditioner for fine hair, and L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer.

I'm glad to see the primer, since I've wanted to give it a shot and this is a nice way to try it out before purchasing, and the rest of the products (except the conditioner) are things I've used before and enjoyed, so it's nice to have travel sizes.  I don't use Pantene (it doesn't work well with my hair, causes it to fall out and clog the drain), so I'll give the conditioner away to someone else or save it for when we have guests at the house.  Other than that, this is a great beauty bag - especially because it was free!

Did any of you sign up for the Target Beauty Bag?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!