Friday, May 11, 2012

Review: Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub

If you follow this blog, you may remember that I had posted about my need for lip exfoliation and that I really enjoyed Lush's Sweet Lips.  However, when that dried out, I tried Pow Wow and it was awful.  I ended up tossing the whole thing, nearly completely full.  Lush is a pretty good drive from my house, so I decided to look for something that would work even better that can be found at a more local place, like Ulta or my local discount beauty supply store.



Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub is a different kind of lip scrub than Sweet Lips.  Rather than a chunky scrub, Fabulips is more of a gentle exfoliating lip balm.  It glides on like any general lip balm, but with granules that exfoliate the lips while the various oils nourish and soften.  It's a lot gentler than other scrubs I've tried, and it works nicely to keep my lips soft and supple.  I like it because it's not as messy as other scrubs, the exfoliation is gentle and more easily controlled, and it's from a great brand.  Packaging is also very nice!

Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub also contains walnut shell for exfoliation - so those of you who are allergic to nuts should steer clear of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!