Monday, February 27, 2012

Wet N Wild Trio: Silent Treatment

I have a new favorite go-to eye look!!

I have been impressed with Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios before, and Silent Treatment is no exception.  I've worn these colors several times, and I'm loving how they look!!


The brow highlight color is a pearly pink, which is very similar to my natural skintone.  The eyelid color is a light taupe that goes on beautifully.  The crease is a dark, glittery charcoal, but it blends in the crease with the other colors very nicely.


I have a MAC quad (Caviar Dreams) that is reminiscent of this look, but not nearly as pigmented, and it does not have anything close to the eyelid color in this trio.  This quad is perfect proof that you do not need an expensive duo, trio, or quad to get a great everyday look with some oomph to it.  I wear this day and night, and with a good primer, these colors last until it's time to take my makeup off (just like Knock On Wood).  It's flattering for blue eyes, and the cool tones work on skin with pink (not yellow) undertones.  While Knock On Wood is a bit warm for me, this palette is perfect, and I think it could work for a lot of different complexions.

I also do not experience color running or fallout on my cheeks.  Everything stays put, just like I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!