Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sigma Series #5: F80 Flat Top Kabuki

The next brush in my Sigma Series is the F80, a synthetic flat top kabuki brush.  I must say - this is my all-time favorite brush for foundation.  Love, love, love, love, LOVE it!


This brush is synthetic, so it tends not to absorb product as much as natural brushes.  The bristles are very densely packed and oh-so-soft.


The picture captures one loose hair, but this brush does not tend to shed.  I apply liquid foundation on my cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead, then I blend it out with a foundation brush in circular motions.  This brush helps my foundation look flawless and even.  It washes easily with makeup remover and gentle face wash, then I place it to dry in my Sigma Dry N Shape.  Within 4-5 hours, it's completely dry and ready to use again!

What keeps astounding me is how soft this brush stays.  It feels good in my hand, it doesn't shed, it cleans well.  When my Real Techniques brush completely fell apart, I went on the hunt for a higher quality brush, and this was what I chose, and I'm so glad I did.  Amazing!!

Do you have a holy grail foundation brush?  What is it?

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate with Sigma.  I do not receive compensation for reviews, and my endorsement is honest.

4 comments:

  1. Found your blog on Beauty Army fb. New follower. :)

    Melissa
    http://​t-g-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Melissa!

    I'm reading your blog now... it's great! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to buy this one, new obsession!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my all-time favorite foundation brush. Just amazing!

      Delete

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!