Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Beauty Diet

I took a look at my collection (and my checkbook) and have decided to put myself on a little Beauty Diet.  I'm going to try to wait until after the wedding to buy anything else (with the exception of things like deodorant, hair spray if I run out, etc. and wedding day lip color, which I still have yet to determine).

So, until then, I thought it might be nice to rummage through my "collection" and write about things that have been staples in my routine, things that maybe no longer get used (and why), and why one product is better, in my experience, than another.

I have a couple more posts in my Sigma Series.  Hopefully those are proving helpful for people looking into purchasing Sigma brushes for the first time.  I know it's weird to order them online without seeing and touching them first.  I'm really glad I took the risk and tried them, and I'd love to hear from anyone who also uses them - what do you think?

Have any of you done a Beauty Diet?  How long did it last?  Were you successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!