Monday, January 30, 2012

NOTD: Cherries in the Snow


I decided to switch things up and go a little classic this last time around... so I used Revlon's Cherries in the Snow.  It's a great, classic, deep red.  I love the formula!  Very smooth and creamy with wonderful opacity.  The staying power is relatively average - minor wear and tear after a few days.

This color stands out on its own, especially on my pale winter skin.  I like the blue-base (as opposed to yellow), so it has cool undertones that give a real luxurious, rich look to the color.  Classics are classics for a reason - and I don't own any red polish like this one.

They also have a matching lipstick, which I have not tried.  Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!