Thursday, December 29, 2011

Banned until Pan #5: Clean & Clear Daily Scrub



Now the products are really getting used up!  Up next in the Banned until Pan Project is the Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub.  I purchased this product because I wanted something to help exfoliate and smooth out my skin.  My face does tend to get dry, so I wanted something that would cleanse and smooth, that I could follow up with a good quality moisturizer.

I like this product for the exfoliating properties and the cool, clean feel my skin gets, but I do not think it does a good job removing makeup or actually washing my face.  I haven't purchased it again - in fact, I replaced it with Neutrogena redness reducing scrub.  I also keep a bottle of Olay face wash in the shower as well.  I think if you're looking for something to help remove dead skin cells and fight blemishes, this is probably a good product for you.  However, it's probably a good idea to follow up with a great moisturizer that suits your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!