Monday, December 26, 2011

Banned Until Pan #3: Revlon ColorStay liquid liner review



The time has finally come to lay my liquid liner to rest!  The third product in my Banned until Pan project is my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner.  I went into pretty good detail about this product in my Top 4 Recommendations Tag post below, so I won't spend too much time here.  Will I purchase this again?  I already have a back-up ready to go.  It's my all-time favorite liner, and I highly, highly recommend it to anyone looking for something a little cleaner and sharper than your standard soft pencil liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!