Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday 2011 VoxBox review


About a week ago, I received my 2011 Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.com.


The one I got a couple months ago was full of great things to try out (I found my new favorite razor that way) and this box is no exception!

Contents include:

  • SoftSoap Coconut Scrub bar soap
  • ImPress press-on manicure
  • Larabar peanut butter chocolate chip bar (0.78 oz)
  • Mentos gum
  • NYC lipgloss in Nude York City
  • Passion Peel face mask
These were sent to me to try out, and I plan to review them in pretty good detail.  They're all products I have seen before and considered purchasing, so it's neat to get to try them and see if they're keepers.

So far, things are looking really good... especially the lipgloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!