Sunday, October 16, 2011

Special Section?

Because I've been on this health kick where I started meeting with a registered nutritionist (dietician) and now am working with a personal trainer, I thought it might be cool to keep tabs on things here at the Reasonable Blog.  I can't tell you how many times I've read blogs (or watched vlogs) of people who decide to lose weight or get healthier, so they cut out whole food groups (i.e., meat, carbs) or start only buying frozen meals from the brand Amy's, etc.  Even carb cycling, which does sound promising, seems completely unrealistic for long-term maintenance!  I understand when people go on a specific plan because they're advised by doctors, or because of specific health concerns, or even specific tastes or moral issues.  But for me, a temporary change isn't going to cut it.  I need a lifestyle change.

So... I'm thinking about putting a whole section on here that's devoted to diet and exercise.  I can talk about training milestones and lessons learned, as well as post recipes, research, etc.  What do you all think?  Anyone interested?

Anyone?  Don't be shy.  If you don't want to leave a comment, how about sending me an email?  thereasonableblog@gmail.com.  I'm a nice girl, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!