Saturday, October 15, 2011

Haul: OPI Muppets Glitter Polish Collection

My package arrived yesterday:

The Muppets glitter polishes from OPI!  I ordered them on Amazon (link below) on Monday, which was a holiday here in the U.S., and they arrived yesterday.  There are 12 colors in the total collection, but I only ordered the six glitters.

 Excuse Moi!


Fresh Frog of Bel Air 

Divine Swine 

Gone Gonzo 

 Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

 Rainbow Connection

Most of these colors will either require careful application like you'd normally apply a glitter polish (short, dotting movements, as opposed to strokes along the length of the nail) or another color underneath.  For today's nail, I'm wearing "Never Enough Shoes" by Sephora (a black polish) with "Rainbow Connection" over it.  "Excuse Moi" appears to be the only color with a fine-grained glitter - the rest are chunkier.  I had a bit of trouble with getting "Gettin' Miss Piggy With It" and "Divine Swine" to apply very smoothly.  I'm not sure if others are experiencing the same issue.  It may just be that the bottles need more shaking before application.  Since my favorite color is Carolina blue, "Gone Gonzo" is sure to be a classic favorite in my repertoire!

I looked in my local Ulta store today, and this line was nowhere to be found.  I recommend ordering them from Amazon here: NEW OPI Muppets Holiday 2011 Collection Glitters 6 pc full size

Today's nails:

I actually got stopped at the salad place where I had lunch today and asked about my nails.  They turned out great, very fun!

What do you think?  Do you plan to get them?  How would you wear these glitters?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!