Sunday, April 5, 2015

A (Pre) Post-Partum Haul

Hi everyone,

I know it's been FOREVER since I posted, and here's my first one back - a haul?! Well, don't worry, I have other posts planned, but I figure I can just ease myself back into blogging. It took me a long time to get blogging tendencies out of my head (it's amazing how 'habit' it had become!), so now I'm trying to ease myself back in. So, here we go.

For the last few months, I've been wearing mostly maternity wear... I can still fit into pre-pregnancy yoga pants, sweat pants, and pajama pants, so I've been wearing those when I am able, but for the most part, it's been those lovely gathered shirts, longer-in-the-front tanks, and so on.

I decided that once this baby comes, I'm going to want to wear clothes that are comfortable and accommodating, of course, but for the love of God, I don't want maternity clothes anymore. I'm so OVER it. So, I splurged and placed a Nordstrom order. Here are some clothes from that order:


Post-partum Haul

Tildon v neck top
$58 - nordstrom.com


Caslon petite top
nordstrom.com


Wildfox white top
nordstrom.com





I read an article about good quality yoga and workout wear (rivaling Lululemon) and one brand highly praised was Zella. When my friend said she had a pair and was loving them too, I decided to give them a shot. The Wildfox jumper has been on my list for over a year now (it's SO DAMN SOFT) and the pink Caslon shirt was on clearance so I got it for a great price. I love comfortable button-downs, and I already have a white puffy vest I found at Marshall's for 12 dollars to go with it!

I also ordered a couple beauty products, and I have some things I want to review here, including the new Neutrogena moisturizer with hyaluronic acid. (Spoiler alert: it's AMAZING!) When baby arrives, I probably won't post for a while, but I'm hoping this post kicks me back into blogger mode and I can get this thing up and running again more regularly.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I'm so happy spring is finally here, and my little guy is coming any day now!

Cheers,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!