Today's post for Pink Week here at TRB is about this month's PopSugar Must Have Box!
Let's open 'er up, shall we?
Say it with me now… womp womp. Hm.
This month's box includes the following:
- K. Hall Designs Peony travel candle (because every glam girl travels with an overly-fragranced jar of wax that you light on fire…)
- Gorjana jewelry roll that would be better as a clutch
- ModelCo lipstick and lipgloss combo in a neutral pink
- SugarWish mini cinnamon red-hots candies
- NCLA nail polish in a burgundy red color ("Rodeo Drive Royalty") - looks like the color of dried blood
- Nourish Organic argan face serum
- Dial Vitamin Boost body wash.
Seriously… soap. Liquid Dial soap.
That's in a luxury monthly box.
Soap from the drugstore. Red-hot candies I can get at the gas station. Nail polish people are constantly trying to get out of their Little Black Bag carts. Lip gloss that I've gotten before in beauty boxes that always ends up in the garbage. A really overpowering, smelly candle that is meant for travel. Some face serum and a jewelry roll that is flat so it wouldn't actually hold my jewelry, as usually my necklaces have a pendant or something on them, and I wear earrings, rings and bracelets that won't fit.
This one is a fail. A big February fail box.