My routine is now the following:
- Makeup removal using Neutrogena Makeup Removal cloths (the purple nighttime calming pack)
- Bioderma on a cotton ball, swiped all over face
- Wash face using Neutrogena Naturals
- Tone using Lush's Breath of Fresh Air (sometimes)
- Lash serum (homemade) application - be sure to check back at the Reasonable Blog for a post about this!
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
It has no odor, doesn't have alcohol in it, and it's gentle. I even used it to remove crazy amounts of makeup on myself and my husband on Halloween. It's a great addition to my routine that hasn't dried out my skin or flared up my rosacea at all.
Have you tried Bioderma or any other cleansing waters? What did you think?