Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nighttime Routine: Makeup Removal

I have a new item in my nighttime makeup removal routine!




My routine is now the following:
  1. Makeup removal using Neutrogena Makeup Removal cloths (the purple nighttime calming pack)
  2. Bioderma on a cotton ball, swiped all over face
  3. Wash face using Neutrogena Naturals
  4. Tone using Lush's Breath of Fresh Air (sometimes)
  5. Lash serum (homemade) application - be sure to check back at the Reasonable Blog for a post about this!
  6. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
I have found that Bioderma, which I purchased online from Amazon, has been a very helpful tool in my skincare routine.  I've mentioned time and time again here that my lashes are super duper blonde... like clear.  So I can see all the eye makeup that remains on my face after using the remover wipes.  I was getting tired of rubbing my eyes excessively in order to get as much mascara off as I could... and I don't even wear waterproof mascara!  When I heard that Bioderma was a great way to gently remove makeup without killing your face, I thought I'd give it a try.

It has no odor, doesn't have alcohol in it, and it's gentle.  I even used it to remove crazy amounts of makeup on myself and my husband on Halloween.  It's a great addition to my routine that hasn't dried out my skin or flared up my rosacea at all.

Have you tried Bioderma or any other cleansing waters?  What did you think?

xoxo,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what your lash serum is! I've been wanting to use one. I know I can't use the rimmel one because it burns my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, so good! The first thing I've noticed is softer lashes. I'm going to keep using it and see if it helps my lashes grow thicker and longer so I can give a full review. I even got some in my eye a couple nights ago and it was fine. No burn!

      Delete

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!