Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Displaying & Organizing Perfume

Hey everyone!  Now that the wedding is done, I've started focusing more on decorating our house and really making it our home.  Today's post is just talking about a small touch, but I really like how it looks.




My husband and I share the dressers in our bedroom, and although he does not wear cologne, I like wearing perfumes and body sprays.  Over time, I've gotten quite a little collection, and it started getting really cluttered on our dresser.  So, I headed over to HomeGoods to look for something to help tidy everything up.

I found this tray in the bathroom/vanity section of the store for $9.99.  It's a plastic material and is lightweight but sturdy.  I'm not really worried since I won't really carry this tray around, but I like that the rhinestones are on pretty secure and aren't going to make it look cheaply made.  My perfume collection fits in there nicely, and I even have room for my deodorant and hand cream.

How do you organize your perfume?  I want to know!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute orgranisation! Love your blog, I found your blog through BBU Blog Hop. :)

    Adele

    http://beautyobsessedgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Adele! I'll check out your blog. :-)

      Delete

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!