Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind


Like many women my age, I battle puffiness and a mild amount of dark circles under my eyes.  Making sure I get enough sleep and enough water is definitely the best way to combat this problem, but another tool in the battle is a good undereye concealer.

A lot of concealers I have tried are heavier formulations in order to really cover up whatever it is you're trying to cover up.  However, the skin underneath my eyes is fragile and thin (aren't most people's?) and I like something very lightweight and uplifting to brighten that area.  Enter Maybelline Instant Age Rewind.



It's a small cylinder with a sponge-tip applicator.  You simply "click" the product into the sponge by turning the top, then apply directly to the under-eye area.  I like to apply a small application under each eye, then blend with my ring finger (a gentle finger).  The concealer is not overly wet, rather dry, almost creamy, and it blends easily.  I like that is gives some lightening effect under the eye, creating a look that's bright, awake, and energized.  I have not tried the other items in this line, but can confidently say that this undereye concealer is a great product to use if you're looking to improve the look of your undereye area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!