Saturday, December 17, 2011

NOTD: Purple pop


I thought about fun nail colors for the holidays - most girls wear metallics like silver and gold (OPI Muppets Designer... De Better and Orly's Rage are both very popular right now) or dark reds, festive glitters, etc.  Because my nails were a neutral pink before, I thought it might be fun to do a bright purple look today.
That's not my cuticle that's messed up - I have 2 papercuts on my middle finger.  Ouch!!

On my nails today is Seche Base coat, followed by two coats of OPI's Purple with a Purpose, and Divine Swine from OPI's 2011 Muppets Collection on the accent nail.  I followed up with a clear Seche Vite top coat for added protection and shine.

I like them because they're bright but not the usual holiday color.  I'm sure by next week, I'll have changed polish again - especially because this look is a little bit messy, but for now, this is fun.  I'm a sucker for purple nail colors.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!