Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Glossy Baby

I love lip glosses, but I hate when they're sticky or drying.  My hair gets stuck against my lips and halfway through the morning, I'm noticing a gross discoloration situation... you know what I mean?  Most of the lip glosses I own are Bare Escentuals.  I like the scent and the color payoff, and they offer a very large range of shade, especially in their special edition kits.  However, they're very sticky and if your lips are dry (mine are), the discoloration can get really gross.

What are my favorites, you ask?  Interestingly enough, they're a much cheaper alternative: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss.
(Image from NYX Cosmetics.)

They're not sticky, they have great color payoff, and they smell divine (and not like vanilla!).  The doe-foot applicator works nicely, and they come with plenty of product appropriately packaged so it doesn't splatter upon opening.  My favorite shade is Golden Pink.  The best part?  At around 5 bucks a pop, they're accessible and guilt-free!  And who can resist their cute little bows?
(Image from NYX Cosmetics)
 
NYX Cosmetics are sold at Ulta and at some drugstores and grocery stores.  You can view their full line here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!