Friday, July 15, 2011

My name is Kelly, and I have opinions.

Welcome blogosphere!

My name is Kelly and I am a researcher, both by profession and by nature.  I started this blog as a place to log my experiences and opinions in the hopes that others find useful information.  Oftentimes, before purchasing something new (or even after!) I search online for reviews.  I scour the typical sites, reading other people's opinions and weighing various options.  In today's rough economic climate, a reasonable (yet fashionable) girl has to reduce wasteful spending as much as possible!  This is where the reviews come in - I want to just provide a place to give information and share experiences so others can find value.  I'm engaged and am about to close on my first house, so I will likely throw those experiences into the mix as well.


Welcome, enjoy, and I'm always open to feedback.  Email me at thereasonableblog@gmail.com.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!