Saturday, July 16, 2011

Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish, Lotion, Body Butter, Shower Gel

Summertime scents are the best - light, fruity, full of happiness and energy.  They're the scents that make you want to pull your hair back, throw on those flip flops, and get outside in the sunshine.  About 3 weeks ago, I visited my local Body Shop (which, I admit, I don't normally frequent - although I have found that their Vitamin E night cream has become one of my holy grail items) to get some strawberry-scented body butter.  While I was there, I took a look at the body scrubs and shower gels.

The sales associate, a friendly girl with a smile about a mile wide and hair that stuck out everywhere, showed me the Satsuma body polish.  I loved the scent instantly (and I'm not normally an orange-scent fan), and got a bottle to bring home.  After repeatedly choosing the Satsuma over my Philosophy shower gel and Lush Whoosh shower jelly, I decided it's a staple.  A keeper.  A regular performer in my shower routine.  But my local store is closing next week!  What's a girl to do?!

She stocks up!  I got some great discounts because of the closing, and I should be good for a while.  The whole batch cost me less than 40 dollars (~$38) after tax!!  Lotion (8.4 fl oz), shower gel (25.3 fl oz), body polish (6.75 fl oz), and a baby body butter (1.7 oz) for my purse.

Mmm, I smell like happiness!  And my skin is happy too. :)

The Body Shop does not test on animals, but the products do contain parabens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!