Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Clean out challenge



I have decided that I have entirely too much clutter in my bathroom.  I have a cabinet FULL of products I do not use.  Things I purchased on a whim or got in a beauty sample subscription box, used once, and promptly set aside for an indefinite future.

Therefore, I'm instituting a Clean Out Challenge (TM).  Each week, I'm going to attempt to either use up or throw out 1-3 beauty product items.  If I haven't used it, I'll try it.  If it sucks, it's going in the trash.  If I have used it and it works fine, I'm going to keep using it until it's done, then it's going in the trash.

Who's with me?

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing how you get on! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about turning it into a weekly post called "Tuesday's Trash" and then do a full review on why it's either finished up (so it's a good product) or tossed out (bad product).

      Delete

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!