Sunday, March 11, 2012

No to Puffiness


As I've gotten older, I've noticed more puffiness under my eyes and even some signs of aging.  Although I've always taken pretty good care of my skin, you can't really fight time.  So, I went on the hunt for something to reduce puffiness.  My situation is not severe, but I'd like to focus on prevention and if I can keep my skin looking healthy and youthful, I'm going to for as long as I can.

I kept seeing Yes to Cucumbers (and Yes to Carrots, Yes to Blueberries, etc.) at Target, and every now and then, I read a good review of their products.  So, I thought I'd give the Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel a shot.


The product comes in a pump-style bottle.  It's clear and one pump is actually way more than enough than you actually need.  I take care to only push about half a pump of product on my finger, then lightly tap the product on the skin under my eyes.  It's a little sticky/tacky, but it does dry fairly quickly.  I don't notice any real fragrance, and although it's a bit cooling and has an almost undetectable burn when first applied (perhaps because of my dry skin and makeup remover), I don't notice any other sensations or indications that it's doing something to my skin (like, say, a plumping lip gloss would feel).

I'm still on the fence about whether or not this works.  I've noticed that puffiness hasn't been as much of a problem recently, so that's good.  I'm not sure if, once I stop using this product, it will return.  For now, I'm going to keep trying it out, and explore some hydrating eye creams along with it.

What do you do to reduce puffiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!