Sunday, January 8, 2012

Banned Until Pan #6: bareEyes Eye Makeup Remover


It's time for another finished product!  This one is Bare Escentual's bareEyes eye makeup remover.  I can't remember how much this retails for (I've had it forever, it seems), but it is more expensive than what I purchased to replace it, which is the Neutrogena oil free makeup remover.  It's odorless and works pretty well.  This makeup remover definitely has oil in it, so it separates into a blue liquid and colorless liquid which, not gonna lie, looks pretty cool on my counter.

I replaced this product with something less expensive and I'm glad I did.  It works pretty well, but I was actually surprised at how well the Neutrogena remover worked today when I used it for the first time.  This does do a nice job of cleaning makeup brushes, that's for sure, and that's what I mostly used it for. I would pour some of this into the palm of my hand, swirl the brush in the cleaner, rinse, then use regular brush cleaner.  I have found that this combination works nicely to get fuller-coverage foundation completely off the brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!